I don’t know how much there is to say, honestly. These bliss balls are so easy to whip up, yet extremely delicious. The thing with bliss balls is that you don’t really need a recipe. However, it may be a good idea to have a recipe to follow or take insporations from the first times trying to make something like no bake things. Atleast with a recipe, I’ll be able to recreate these bad boys just as well as the first time I made them. Anyhow, mint and chocolate, my all time favourite flavour combination, which makes these balls extra good.
Enough talking, enjoy!
The Perfect No bake Chocolate Mint Bliss Balls
My favourite flavour combination, chocolate and mint, in the form of the perfect bliss balls
- Yield: 16 balls
- 100g / 3,5 oz pitted dates
- A few drops mint oil/extract
- A pinch of salt
- A splash of vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 dl / heaping 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 dl / heaping 1/4 cup assorted nuts and seeds
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- In a food processor, process the dates, mint oil, salt, and vanilla as smooth as possible. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix till a desired consistency, more of less chunky. Roll into as many balls you like, and enjoy!
Keywords: Bliss balls, mint chocolate, raw food bollar,