This is definitely becoming a staple in our house! My brother is addicted to them, but who can blame him? When you let the ice cream thaw just a little, you take the first bite and bite into some of that fudge… Oh man, that is heavenly.
Enough about the flavour, I think you’ve got it. This is not only tasty but also very simple to make! You can even have this as a soft serve if you don’t have the patience to wait for the popsticles to harden, which is just as amazing. You saw the title and can see the ingredients bellow, it’s pretty darn healthy which makes this recipe the best out of two worlds!
Dreamy and Heavenly Mango Chocolate Fudge Popsticles
Chewy chocolate fudge combined with an easy homemade mango sorbet
- Yield: 6 popsticles
- 60g / 2,1 oz nuts of choice
- 50g / 1,75 oz dates
- 2–4 tbsp cocoa or cacao powder
- Salt and vanilla
- 10 dl / 4 cups / 600g frozen mango
- For the fudge: Mix the nuts until smooth as nut butter in a food processor or powerful mixer. Add the dates, cocoa, salt and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Clean the food processor/mixer and now mix the mango until smooth and ice cream texture. You might need to add a splash of water if it doesn’t mix propperly.
- Roll you fudge into small balls and mix in the mango sorbet. Fill you your ice cream mold and freeze for at least 1 hour or until all set. Enjoy!
Keywords: Chocolate fudge, mango sorbet, vegan, healthy, pospticles