Lemon and coconut, a well-known and delicous combination. I made these small deliciousnesses along with some of my sweet sesame bites to bring for my french class. They all approved even though some of them are rather negative to “no bake/raw” treats. Isn’t that just something, what an honor!
I find this recipe extra perfect if you need something fresh and yet sweet. A lovelt snack and perfectly children friendly!
Not to forget, this is a part of an Easter collaboration I am doing with the one and only lovely GreenGirlEats! Check her out for her three amazing recipes!
Rawish energy lemon coconut balls
- Yield: 6 large balls, 10 smaller ones 1x
- 10 / 100g pitted dates
- 1 tbsp water if dates are too dry
- 2 dl / 3/4 cup flour of choice, coconut, almond, oat, etc.
- 4 tbsp + for rolling shredded coconut
- The zest of half a small lemon
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixer or food processor until it forms a dough. If it’s too moist to roll just add some more flour. Roll into equal balls and cover with shredded coconut. Voilá, enjoy!
Keywords: energy balls, bliss balls, Vegan, whole food, refined sugar-, gluten-, grain-, oil-free, fruit sweetened