- 100g / 3,5 ounces of almond or any other nut flour
- 1,25 dl / 1/2 cup of pitted dates
- 3 tsbp chickpea water or one organic free range egg white
- Preheat the oven 150°C / 300°F. Mix and/or mash the dates as smooth as possible, you might need to add a tbsp of water but not more! If it seems possible then soak your dates in water in advance!
- Whip the aquafaba or egg white until you get super stiff peaks that will not move, this might take a couple of minutes
- Carefully mix in the almond flour and date mixture into the fluff. Put the mixture into a piping bag and pipe it into small blobs.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden and firm. Enjoy!