What else could be more suitable for the summer more than something as tropical as pineapple and passionfruit? Simple, delicious, nutritious, what more can one ask for? I at least loved these as a refreshing fueling break from my usual more chocolate filled recipes.
Tropical Pineapple & Passion bites
By eating one of these you get the most delicious and fresh tropical vibes from fresh passion fruit and dried pineapple
- Yield: 8 balls 1x
- 50g / 1,75 oz pitted dates
- 50g / 1,75 oz dried pineapple
- 1 passionfruit
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut or other nut/seed of choice
- 2 tbsp coconut or oat flour
- Simply mix all the following ingredients in a food processor, mixer or blender until desired texture is achieved. Roll into balls and optionally roll in some shredded coconut , coconut flour or such. Enjoy!
Keywords: Bliss balls, passion fruit, dried pineapple, vegan, healthy