What else could be more suitable for the summer more than something as tropical as pineapple and passionfruit? Simple, delicious, nutritious, what more can one ask for? I at least loved these as a refreshing fueling break from my usual more chocolate filled recipes.
Tropical Pineapple & Passion bites
Serving 8 balls Time 15 minutes
- 50g / 1,75 oz pitted dates
- 50g / 1,75 oz dried pineapple
- 1 passionfruit
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut or other nut/seed of choice
- 2 tbsp coconut or oat flour
- Simply mix all the following ingredients in a food processor, mixer or blender until desired texture is acheived. Roll into balls and optionally roll in some shredded coconut , coconut flour or such. Enjoy!