I’m still amazed by how well this recipe turned out! Seriously, you only need three ingredients, that you probably already have at home, a food processor, and like five minutes of your time to make this. This fudge is mouth-wateringly delicious, rich, and decadent yet wholesome. Honestly, it is so good that you’ll never want the “real thing” again. It at least satisfied all my chocolate and sweet tooth’s needs. Yum! Well, I basically love anything to do with chocolate. Still, trust me, you won’t regret making this.
I’ll let the recipe speak for itself. Enjoy!
PS. If you’re not as much into chocolate as I am, I have another recipe for some gosh darn amazing salted caramel fudge, that is in fact just as easy, wholesome, and delicious!
Let’s just take a minute and enjoy that absolutely gorgeous texture. WOW!
Wholesome 3 ingredient Chocolate Fudge
Super easy chocolate fudge made with simple healthy ingredients that you most probably already have at home.
- Yield: 16 pieces
- 60g / 2 oz nuts or nut butter of choice
- 50g / 1,75 oz pitted dates
- 2–4 tbsp cocoa or cacao powder
- Salt and vanilla
- Simply mix all the ingredients until you get a nice smooth dough.
- Transfer to a big piece of plastic wrap and shape it into a square of desired thickness. Place in the freezer to firm up for around 20 minutes, cut up, and enjoy! Tip, it’s absolute best straight out the freezer as it melts in your mouth and is chewy.
Keywords: Cocoa fudge, healthy, gluten free, vegan