I still don’t understand how this turned out so well?! Seriously, it’s only three ingredients and so good that you’ll never want the “real thing” again. Such a lovely sweet tooth satisfyer! They taste decant but are, in fact, only made with good, wholesome ingredients. Not to forget, chocolate makes everything better.
PS. If you don’t live by the same chocoholic philosophy as I do, I do have another recipe for some bomb ass amazing salted caramel fudge, just as easy, wholesome and delicious!
3 ingredient Chocolate Fudge
Freezer time: 20 minutes Total time: 35+ minutes
- 60g / 2 oz nuts or nut butter of choice
- 50g / 1,75 oz pitted dates
- 2-4 tbsp cocoa or cacao powder
- Salt and vanilla
- If using nuts, mix until smooth as nut butter in a food processor or powerful mixer. Add the dates, salt and vanilla and mix until combined. Add the dates, cocoa, salt and vanilla.
- Transfer to a big piece of parchment paper and shape it a square, around 1,5 cm / 2/3 inches thick. Let stiffen in the freezer for around 20+ minutes, cut into 12 even pieces! Enjoy! It’s best straight out the freezer as it melts in your mouth.