I don’t know about you, but raspberries and coconut is such a lovely combo. Sweet coconut really marries the more sour yet sweet and fresh raspberries in a beautiful way. Honestly, this recipe doesn’t have more of a story than I though it would be delicious and it was to say the least. Well, who doesn’t like a recipe which is quick and easy to whip up, tastes delicious, and gives you energy to power through your day? Not me at least!
No Bake Raspberry Coconut Crumble Squares
Raspberries and coconut combined in the form of a no bake crumble bar.
- Yield: 12 pieces
- 150g / 5,3 oz defrosted or fresh raspberries
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- A couple of dates or sweetener of choice to taste
Bottom layer and topping
- 180g / 6,3 oz pitted dates
- 120g / 4,2 oz shredded coconut
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp vanila extract
- 40g / 1,4 oz rolled oats
- Start with lining a square or rectangular dish with plastic wrap or parchment paper. My dish was 12 x 16 cm / 5 x 6 inches.
- Mash or mix the raspberries, chia seeds, and sweetener of choice until more or less smooth. Let thicken for at least 20 minutes.
- In a food processor, process the dates, shredded coconut, salt, and vanilla until dough consistency. Take out and transfer about two thirds of the dough to the prepped dish and press and flatten using your hands.
- Add the rolled oats to the remaining dough and process until just combined.
- Transfer the raspberry jam, spread out, and top with the crumbly topping. Slice up and enjoy! Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Keywords: Coconut raspberry crumble, no bake, healthy, vegan, easy, gluten free