What is a healthy food blog without a no bake brownie recipe? Well I don’t know, it doesn’t exist in my world! Haha
Here’s my own version of the classic rawish, no bake, gluten-free, paleo, whole food, fruit sweetened, vegan, so super healthy brownie recipe. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
No bake, fruit sweetened, vegan brownie
[Vegan, whole food, refined sugar-, gluten-, oil-free, fruit sweetened]
Servings: 6 medium slices Time: 15 minutes
- 50g / 1,25 dl / 1/2 cup walnuts
- 50g / 1,25 dl / 1/2 cup cashews
- 20g / 3 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1-2 tbsp cocoa or cacao powder
- 10 pitted dates
- 0,75 dl / 5 tbsp flour of choice*
- Optionally a pinch of salt and 1/4 tbsp vanilla extract/essence
- Blitz the nuts in a food processor until only small pieces remain.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until a ball forms or until it just hold together when squeezed in your hand. If it feels too moist add more flour.
- Shape the brownie dough into a square and cut in six. Optionally let stiffen in the fridge before cutting. Devour!
*I used oat flour but you can also use any nut flour you fancy or other flour that suits flavour wise