You won’t believe it but it really does taste like nutella (but without all the bad stuff) and it’s so good! It is sweet, creamy, nutty and unbelievably good on bread. Personally I’ve always found nutella and such spreads overly sweet for me, but this, this is sweet but not too sweet.
I present to you the best nutella ever made with four simple whole food ingredients and it’s completely refined sugar-free!
PS. It also only takes around 5 minutes to make!
Healthiest and easiest nutella
- Yield: around 300g / 11 oz 1x
- 2,5 dl / 150g / 1 cup of roasted nuts preferably hazelnuts
- 6 pitted dates
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4–6 tbsp milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla or vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Mix the nuts in a strong mixer or food processor until completely smooth and runny. It can take a couple of minutes, but do not let that discourage you.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until smooth. Done!