What can possibly be more suitable for Halloween more than small poop stacks of good, healthy, hearty deliciousness? Probably very few things, hehe.
Healthy Poop emojis (chocolate mocha oatballs A.K.A chokladbollar)
[Vegan, whole food, refined sugar-, gluten-, oil-free, fruit sweetened]
Serving: 10 poops Time: 10-15 minutes
- 8 pitted dates
- 2 dl / 1 cup minus 3 tbsp cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp of nut butter*
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 0,5 dl / 3-4 tbsp cup strong coffee
- 6-8 tbsp water
- A small pinch of salt
- 1/4 vanilla extract/essence
- Optionally a couple tbsp of shredded coconut or pearl sugar for mixing in (for extra authenicity)
- Googley eyes of choice (I made mine using coconut butter mixed with a little bit of coconut oil and the pupil using 90% dark chocolate)
- Optionally Coconut shavings for mouths
- Mash the dates in a bowl with a fork. If your dates aren’t soft enough mix them in a blender or food processor with the coffee.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except for the water, and mix using your hands or a large spoon or such. Add the minimum amount of water and work in. Eventually add more. The “dough” shouldn’t be like all liquidy but soft/smooth anough to be piped using a piping bag.
- Now on a plate or cookie tray lined with plastic foil or parchment paper pipe out small poops and decorate with the eyes. Let set for a bit in the fridge and enjoy!