What can possibly be more suitable for Halloween more than small poop stacks of good, healthy, hearty deliciousness? Probably very few things, hehe.
Mocha Chocolate Poop emojis
- Yield: 10 poops 1x
- 8 pitted dates
- 2 dl / 1 cup minus 3 tbsp cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp of nut butter*
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 0,5 dl / 3-4 tbsp cup strong coffee
- 6–8 tbsp water
- A small pinch of salt
- 1/4 vanilla extract/essence
- Optionally a couple tbsp of shredded coconut or pearl sugar for mixing in (for extra authenicity)
- Googley eyes of choice (I made mine using coconut butter mixed with a little bit of coconut oil and the pupil using 90% dark chocolate)
- Optionally Coconut shavings for mouths
- Mash the dates in a bowl with a fork. If your dates aren’t soft enough mix them in a blender or food processor with the coffee.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except for the water, and mix using your hands or a large spoon or such. Add the minimum amount of water and work in. Eventually add more. The “dough” shouldn’t be like all liquidy but soft/smooth anough to be piped using a piping bag.
- Now on a plate or cookie tray lined with plastic foil or parchment paper pipe out small poops and decorate with the eyes. Let set for a bit in the fridge and enjoy!