I’ll try to keep this as short as the actual recipe, haha. I don’t know about you but I love having some healthy snack easily available in the fridge or freezer, ready to eat whenever. Together with these Freezer Snicker Banana Bites I found these Nutella Stuffed Banana Freezer Bites to be a perfect quick snack or for night snack after a long day. Since it’s February, it’s still cold outside. However, I can imagine how heavenly these would be on a hot summer day. Simply yum! Plus, these only take minutes to put together!
Easy Frozen Nutella Banana Bites
Serving 10 bites
- 15g hazelnut butter (can be subbed for other nut butter)
- 10g dark chocolate, melted
- A pinch of salt
- 20g / 0,7 oz pitted dates
- 1/2 tsp milk of choice
- 2 bananas in medium thick slices
- A small handful of roughly chopped hazelnuts
- Some cocoa powder for sprinkling
- In a preferably small food processor or other mixer process the hazelnut butter, melted chocolate, salt, dates, and milk smooth.
- On a plate or cookie tray lined with plastic wrap or parchment paper place out half of the banana slices. Divide the nutella between the slices, top with some chopped hazelnuts, put another banana slice on top, and freeze for at least three hours or until frozen. Before serving optionally dust/sprinkle some cocoa powder on top of the bites. Enjoy!