No bake Cookiedough Nicecream Cake
- Yield: 6 servings
- 120g / 4 ooz / half a package of chickpeas
- 1–2 tbsp nut butter of choice
- 4 pitted dates
- 2–3 tbsps oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 15 g / 1/ oz (or as many you desire) chocolate chips of choice
- 200g / 7 ounces / 2 frozen bananas
- 3–5 tbsp of milk of choice
- A pinch of vanilla
- Drain the chickpeas and rinse well. Place all the ingredients in a food processor except the chocolate chips, and blend until smooth.
- Line a tart pan with cling foil and push down the cookie dough so it forms a bottom for the cake. My pan was around
- In a powerful mixer och food processor mix the frozen bananas until it the larger pieces have broken down into smaller pieces. Add your milk and keep on mixing on high until it forms a soft serve like texture.
- Transfer the nicecream to the tart pan, smooth out and add your toppings. Freeze for at least 1 hour, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: Nice cream, cookie dough, ice cream cake, vegan, healthy