Classic Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies – “Syltkakor”
These are a more wholesome and slightly chewier version of the classic raspberry thumbprint cookie.
- Yield: 10 cookies 1x
- 60g / 2,1 pitted dates (I peeled mine for looks)
- 40g / 1,4 oz almond flour
- 40g / 1,4 oz oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g / 1,75 oz jam of choice (I used this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 150ºC / 300ºF and line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients except for the jam in a food processor and process until combined. The dough should be rather moist, almost sticky. If too dry, add a splash of water.
- Divide the dough into 10 even balls. Place out the balls evenly on the cookie tray.
- Press your thumb into the middle of each of them to create a well. Fill the well with about a teaspoon of jam.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden. Take out, let cool, and enjoy!