Four ingredient, no bake, “Chickpealess” Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 6 tbsp flour of choice such as almond, oat, coconut, etc.
- 3 tbsp nut butter (I used almond butter)
- 8 pitted dates
- Optionally a pinch of salt and a splash of vanilla essence
- 1/2 dl / 1/4 cup / 40g or more chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- Mix all the ingredients except for the chocolate in a mixer or food processor until it forms a dough, or using your hands mash the dates and mix into the rest of the ingredients. If it’s too moist to roll just add some more flour, verse versa.
- Mix in the chocolate. Shape into equal balls or cookies and voilà, enjoy!