Once my dad starts to like something and eat it regurlaly, he does it for at least a couple of years before he gets sick of it. I think, he has a new favourite: coconut! I have started making this homemade müsli mix with coconut shavings and my whole family, including me, is hooked!
Therefore, what could possibly be a better treat than these, atleast in my dad’s opinion?
Bounty bliss balls
[Healthy, No bake, Vegan, whole food, refined sugar-, gluten-, nut-, grain-, oil-free, fruit sweetened, paleo]
Serving 8 balls Time 30 minutes
- 6 dates
- Optionally a pinch of salt and a splash of vanilla
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 2,5 dl / 1 cup / 60g shredded coconut or coconut shavings
- 40g chocolate of choice
- Optionally 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix the dates, salt, vanilla and coconut butter smooth in a food processor or in a blender.
- In a bowl, mix together the date paste and coconut until combined. Divide and shape into eight balls and let rest in the freezer.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate and optionally mix in a little bit of coconut oil. Coat or drizzle the chocolate over the balls, let set and enjoy!