Don’t feel like baking but still craving something sweet and nutty? Perhaps something like a snicker but you don’t have to go through the “horrid struggle” to make tree layers like my other recipe. This is the recipe for you! 😉
Three ingredients, if you count the salt, and so easy to make it’s ridicolous. Just dip them in chocolate and voilà, you got some bomb ass snicker balls from heaven.
Super simple, healthy 2 ingredient Peanut caramel Snicker bites
[Vegan, whole food, refined sugar-, gluten-, grain-, oil-free, fruit sweetened, paleo]
Serving 6 balls Prep time: 15 minutes
Freezer time: 20 minutes Total time: 35+ minutes
- 3 tbsp / 50g peanut butter or 2 tbsp PB + 15-30g roasted peanuts
- 10 / 100g / 3,5 oz preferably rather dry pitted dates
- A hearty pinch of salt
- Optionally a handful och chocolate chips to mix in or chocolate for dipping
- In a food processor or mixer mix all the ingredients together until it forms a unison “dough”. If you want some peanut chunks just add the peanuts after this step and mix until combined.
- Roll the dough into balls, dip in chocolate, cover in chopped peanuts or dried fruit, let your imagination go wild. Enjoy! (I find them best straight out the freezer as they melt lovely in your mouth… Omnomnom…)