Imagine this: You are the victim of some serious cravings for something sweet and nutty, perhaps a snicker. However, these cravings are not enough to help you power through the “horrid struggle” of making three delicious layers like in my proper Snicker recipe. Well, I have the recipe for you! Tadaaaaa!
These balls of deliciousness contain three simple ingredients and are so easy to make it is ridiculous. Just dip them in chocolate and voilà, you got some bomb ass snicker balls, which you would think are sent from heaven.
Super simple, healthy 2 ingredient Peanut caramel Snicker bites
[Vegan, whole food, refined sugar-, gluten-, grain-, oil-free, fruit sweetened, paleo]
Serving 6 balls Prep time: 15 minutes
Freezer time: 20 minutes Total time: 35+ minutes
- 3 tbsp / 50g peanut butter or 2 tbsp PB + 15-30g roasted peanuts
- 10 / 100g / 3,5 oz preferably rather dry pitted dates
- A hearty pinch of salt
- Optionally a handful och chocolate chips to mix in or chocolate for dipping
- In a food processor or mixer, mix all the ingredients together until it forms a unison “dough”. If you want your balls to be more chunky, add peanuts after this step and mix until desired consistency.
- Roll the dough into balls, dip in chocolate, cover in chopped peanuts or dried fruit, let your imagination go wild. Enjoy! (I find them best straight out the freezer as they start melt in your mouth… Omnomnom…)