Can it get more scrumptious this? You are the judge, however, big badaboom, damn that fruit-sweetened caramel condensed coconut milk, though! Yum!
Not to forget that this recipe is not only very allergy- and diet friendly as well as healthy, this recipe is easily made into a bomb-ass Large Snicker Cake by just adding some extra peanut butter and sprinkling roasted, salted peanuts on before covering in chocolate. Yuuum!!
Would love to hear what you think if you decide to try it out. ❤ Sending you all lots of love!
Three layer caramel Twix cake
[Vegan, whole food, gluten-, oil-free, fruit sweetened, paleo]
Serving 6-8 medium-large slices Time 40 minutes
- 2,5 dl / 1 cup rolled oats, nut flour or such
- 3 tbsp nut butter
- 6 pitted dates
- 1-2 tbsp milk or water
- *One batch of my dulce de leche
- 100-150g chocolate
- In a bowl, using your hands, or in a food processor, pinch together all the ingredients except for the condensed coconut milk and chocolate.
- In a form of choice, lined with plastic foil or parchment paper, push down and spread out the crumble.
- I recommend slightly heating up the condensed coconut milk before pouring and topping the crumble with it. Let set slightly in the freezer while you melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a water bath. Pour the chocolate on top of the cake, make sure everything is evenly covered. Let set, cut up and enjoy!
*or 75g nut butter mixed with 75g liquid sweetener of choice, a pinch of salt and a splash of vanilla essence