Caramel + chocolate + sea salt = Absolute heaven, ey?
Like what more could one wish for? Perhaps a chrunchy, roasted nut for the absolute best experience? I don’t know what more you could add to make this better.
This recipe is for everyone, free from pretty much everything, gluten, refined sugar, oil, etc, as well as it satesfies anyone sweet tooth and inner sweet desires.
So enjoy my lovies and hope all your sweet dreams come true!
Healthy Dulce de Leche Pralines
[Vegan, whole food, refined sugar-, gluten-, oil-free, fruit sweetened, paleo]
Serving 20 pralines Time 15 minutes
- One batch of my own healthy Dulce de Leche
- 150g of chocolate of choice
- Optionally some salt or other toppings or something like a couple of hazelnuts to put in the core
If using a praline mold:
- If using a praline mold melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a waterbath. Pour around 1 tsp of melted chocolate in each praline shape and spread using a spoon, making sure everyside is covered. Let set int he fridge.
- Once the chocolate has set simply fill the molds with the caramel and let set in the freezer once again.
- Once the caramel is slighly firm I like to sprinkle some salt flakes on top and then cover with more melted chocolate. Let set, pop out and enjoy!
If you don’t have a praline mold:
- Simply roll the caramel into small balls and let set in the fridge, in the meantime you melt the chocolate.
- Dip the balls in the chocolate, optionally top with a small pinch of salt or such, later let set in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!