In the Christmas rush? Still trying to figure out what sweet to make for Christmas? I have the solution! Easiest nougat truffles ever! As well as vegan, paleo, gluten-, refined sugar-free, oil free and basically perfect for anyone.
This is one out of many treats I am making for the family gathering, but I am very curious in what you guys are making. So please let me know down below! WOuld love to know some more international treats. ❤
Happy holidays everyone!
Easiest healthy homemade nougat
[Vegan, whole food, refined sugar-, gluten-, oil-free, fruit sweetened, paleo]
Serving 130g of nougat Time 15 minutes
- 50g melted chocolate of choice*
- 50g almond or hazelnut butter, other nut butter works as well
- 4 tbsp / 30g / 1 oz almond, coconut or hazelnut flour
- A pinch of salt
- Simply just mix together all the ingredients and let in the fridge or freezer for around 10 minutes.
- Roll into balls, optionally with a hazelnut in the center and dip in chocolate. You could also shape it into small fudge bites or pralines. Enjoy!
*I recommend using a 50%-70% chocolate as there’s no other sweeteners in this recipe