In the Christmas rush? Still trying to figure out what sweet to make for Christmas? I have the recipe for your! These nougat truffles are effortless and take ten minutes active time. In addition, these bad boys are suitable for almost anyone, regardless of allergy or diet preference. Well, please don’t give these to someone who’s allergic to nuts. I don’t think that is a very good nor nice idea. Anyhow, perhaps your reading this at a time of the year when it’s not Christmas. Do not worry, these truffles are just as good all year around, trust me. They’re the perfect treat for any occasion!
Well, I at least know exactly what I’m going to contribute to Christmas dinner. What are you planning on making? Please, leave a comment bellow and let me know! I would love to know and hear about some more international treats. ❤
Happy holidays everyone!
The Easiest & Healthiest Homemade nougat
[Vegan, whole food, refined sugar-, gluten-, oil-free, fruit sweetened, paleo]
Serving 130g of nougat Time 15 minutes
- 50g melted chocolate of choice*
- 50g almond or hazelnut butter, other nut butter works as well
- 4 tbsp / 30g / 1 oz almond, coconut or hazelnut flour
- A pinch of salt
- Simply just mix together all the ingredients and let in the fridge or freezer for around 10 minutes.
- Roll into balls, optionally with a hazelnut in the center and dip in chocolate. You could also shape it into small fudge bites or pralines. Enjoy!
*I recommend using a 50%-70% chocolate as there’s no other sweeteners in this recipe