Heavenly, the most accurate description ever. No need for more words.
Homemade Coconut chocolate bark
[Vegan, whole food, refined sugar-, gluten-, grain-, oil-free, fruit sweetened, paleo]
- 60g / 2oz chocolate liquor (100% cocoa chocolate)
- 2 tbsps / 30g / 1 oz honey (can be substituted for other liquid sweeteners)
- 30g / 2 tbsps / 1 oz coconut butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- A small pinch of salt
- Toppings of choice, I used a couple of tbsps roasted rapeseed seeds, salt and dried flowers
- Melt the chocolate liquor and just stir in the rest of the ingredients, except for the toppings.
- Evenly spread the mixture on a plate or such lined with plastic foil or baking paper. I let mine harden in the freezer. Break up into pieces and enjoy!