Are you lazy? Not feeling like making a mess when baking? This is the recipe for you! It’s a one bowl kind of recipe as you only need to mix everything together in a food processor and then it’s ready for the mold and oven!
So ridiculously easy and quick to make! Yet the taste does not disappoint! And don’t get me started on the texture, oh my! Chewy, fudgey and not rubber like most other healthy brownie recipes out there!
This is as healthy as it gets, based on only whole food ingredients! Vegan and gluten-free as well! This is a recipe for everyone! From the laziest to the healthiest!
The easiest and healthiest brownies ever made
[Vegan, whole food, refined sugar-, gluten-, grain-, oil-free, fruit sweetened, paleo]
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 10-20 minutes Total time: 15-25 minutes
Servings: 6 small-medium brownies
- 10 pitted dates
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp nut or seed butter of choice, any will do
- 2-3 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt
Optionally some chopped chocolate as garnish
- Preheat the oven to 175°C / around 350°F.
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Prepare a baking tin, muffin form or donut mold of choice. Transfer the mixture into the tin and optionally top with some chopped chocolate of choice.
- Bake in the oven for 10-20 minutes depending on the tin you’re using. Let cool for a couple of minutes and enjoy!