Are you lazy, not feeling like making a mess when baking? This is the recipe for you! It’s a “one bowl” kind of recipe, as you only need to mix everything together in a food processor and then it’s ready for the mold and oven!
So ridiculously easy and quick to make! Yet the taste does not disappoint! And don’t get me started on the texture, oh my! Chewy, fudgey and not rubber like most other healthy brownie recipes out there!
This is as healthy as it gets, based on only whole food ingredients! Vegan and gluten-free as well! This is a recipe for everyone! From the laziest to the healthiest!
The easiest and healthiest brownies ever made
[Vegan, whole food, refined sugar-, gluten-, grain-, oil-free, fruit sweetened, paleo]
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 10-20 minutes Total time: 15-25 minutes
Servings: 6 small to medium brownies
- 120g pitted dates
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp nut or seed butter of choice
- 2-3 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 175°C / 350°F, and prepare a brownie pan by greasing and lining it with parchment paper. My brownie pan was 13×13 cm / 5×5 inches.
- In a food processor, mix all the ingredients until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into the pan, smooth and spread out.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, depending on the pan you’re using. Let cool for a couple of minutes, cut up and devour!