Whole food, Vegan, gluten free, low fat PB chocolate nice cream cake
Serving: 2 medium pieces Prep time: 20 minutes
Freezng time: 1h Total time: 1h 20 minutes
- 4 tbsp / 1/4 cup peanut flour (can be subbed with oat or nut flour of choice)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 4 pitted dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 200g / 7 ounces / 2 frozen bananas
- 3-5 tbsp of milk of choice
- 2-3 tbsp cocoa powder
- A pinch of vanilla powder and salt
- Place all the ingredients for the PB bottom layer in a food processor and blend until it forms a dough.
- Line a tart pan with cling foil and push down the dough so it forms a bottom for the cake.
- In a powerful mixer och food processor mix the frozen bananas until it the larger pieces have broken down into smaller pieces. Add your milkc, cocoa, vanilla and salt and keep on mixing on high until it forms a soft serve like texture.
- Transfer the nicecream to the tart pan, smooth out and add your toppings. Freeze for at least 1 hour, serve and enjoy!