Chickpealess, Paleo, No bake, Fruit sweetened, Oil-free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Serving: 10 balls / 6 medium cookies Time: 15 minutes
- 1 dl / 2/5 cup flour of choice (I used half almond and half oat flour)
- 3 tbsp nut butter (I used almond butter)
- 3 pitted dates
- A pinch of vanilla extract and salt
- 1/2 dl / 1/5 cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- Mix all the ingredients except for the chocolate in a mixer or food processor until it forms a dough, or using your hands mash the dates and mix into the rest of the ingredients. If it’s too moist to roll just add some more flour, verse versa.
- Mix in thechoclate. Shape into equal balls or cookies and voilá, enjoy!