This recipe was created by mistake actually, hehe. I was making tofu chocolate mousse but then something went wrong… I think the chocolate tofu ratio went a bit wrong, sometimes you can actually get too much chocolate. Or maybe not as this turned pretty darn delicious!
Divine whole food chocolate tofu truffles
[Vegan, whole food, refined sugar-, gluten-, grain-, oil-free, fruit sweetened]
Serving: 10 balls Prep time: 10 minutes
Firming time: 30 minutes Total time: 40 minutes
- 100g / 3,5 ounces silken tofu
- 100g / 3,5 ounces chocolate of choice
- Optionally 4 dates for some extra sweetness if you’re using 70+% chocolate
- Mix the tofu and dates completely smooth in a blender or food processor. As it’s mixing melt the chocolate in the microwave or over hot water.
- Add the melted chocolate to the blender and mix until combined.Pour/scoop the mixture into a bowl and let firm up in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Take the chocolate mixture out and now divide and roll into 10 balls. You can roll the balls in cocoa powder, fruit powder, nut flour, a cocoa cinnamon mixture, if you’re feeling fancy or if you’re feeling lazy they are as good plain!