So everyone seemed to like my last breakfast cookie recipe so I just had to share this version as well! Like, more chocolate makes pretty much anything better!
Simple ingredients that are easily customizeable so you can come up with your own versions as well! If you do please leave a comment bellow and tell me how it when or use #veggienator on Instagram! I love to hear what you guys think! ❤
Double Chocolate Chunk Banana Oat Breakfast cookies
[Vegan, whole food, refined sugar-, gluten-, oil-free, fruit sweetened]
Servings: 6 large cookies Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Baking time: 15-20 minutes Total time: 20-30 minutes
- 2 bananas (great way to use over ripe bananas)
- 4-5 dl / 1,75-2 cups rolled oats
- 3 tbsp of cocoa or cacao
- 2 tbsp of flax seeds (optional)
- 1,5 tsp baking powder
- A small pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter or nut butter of choice (can be skipped but highly recommended)
- 50g / 1,75 ounces / 1 dl of chopped chocolate or nuts or seeds of your choice
- 30g / 1 ounce dried fruit of choice (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 175°C / 350°F.
- Mash the banana well and then mix in the rest of the ingredients. Eventually add some more oats if needed!
- Divide the “dough” to 6 cookies and then bake for until golden and delicious, so around 15-20 minutes!