Heyoooo! Look at this beauty! Like heck yeah! Cookie dough + ice cream is a winning combination and this is proof of that! Also it’s not only divine and indulgent but also healthy for you! No nasty ingredients of any sort! 😉
Also please do check out my dear, dear friend PinchOfDelight, she truly is amazing and her recipes are soooooo good. Like her blueberry mugcake tasted just like a regular blueberry muffin which is absolutely unbelievable as it’s good for you!
If you try this please leave a comment bellow!
No bake Cookiedough nicecream cake
[Vegan, whole food, refined sugar-, gluten-, grain-, oil-free, fruit sweetened]
Serving: 6 medium pieces Prep time: 30 minutes
Freezng time: 1h Total time: 1h 30 minutes
- 120g / 4 ooz / half a package of chickpeas
- 1-2 tbsp nut butter of choice
- 4 pitted dates
- 2-3 tbsps oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 15 g (or as many you desire) chocolate chips of choice
- 200g / 7 ounces / 2 frozen bananas
- 3-5 tbsp of milk of choice
- A pinch of vanilla
- Drain the chickpeas and rinse well. Place all the ingredients in a food processor except the chocolate chips, and blend until smooth.
- Line a tart pan with cling foil and push down the cookie dough so it forms a bottom for the cake. My pan was around
- In a powerful mixer och food processor mix the frozen bananas until it the larger pieces have broken down into smaller pieces. Add your milk and keep on mixing on high until it forms a soft serve like texture.
- Transfer the nicecream to the tart pan, smooth out and add your toppings. Freeze for at least 1 hour, serve and enjoy!