This is the chia pudding that converted me! It actually made me start liking chia pudding! I’ve always found it too blobby and tasteless, but now I’ve found the perfect chocolately recipe, not blobby at all!
Super healthy and 30% of your recommended daily calcium intake just from the chia seeds! Holy no cow!
If you want it a bit extra fudgey you can always add a bit more banana and nut butter! Omnomnom! It tastes even better if topped with some fruit or berries to give it some extra freshness to the chocolately pudding.
Chocolate chia pudding
[Vegan, whole food, refined sugar-, gluten-, oil-free, fruit sweetened]
Servings: 1 big or 2 smaller portions Time: 5-10 minutes
- 0,5 dl / 1/5 cup chia seeds
- 2,5 dl / 1 cup (maybe a little bit more) milk of your choice
- Half a banana
- 1-3 tsp cocoa or cacao powder depending on taste
- Optionally a tiny, tiny pinch of salt and vanilla essence/extract
- Just blend everything in a blender or food processor until thick and smooth. It thickens up super fast! Enjoy!