What are these? They’re digestive biscuits! A crispy, mmm, slightly sweet, mmmm and oaty, MMMM, biscuit. Hear me out! These are English type biscuits that are just perfect with tea and hot chocolate now when it’s getting colder!
Guess what? It gets even better! They are even more scrumptious with chocolate drizzled over!
MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL! You can crush these up and use them as a cheesecake base! Can it get any better?!
Healthy Digestive (no butter)
[Vegan, whole food, refined sugar-, gluten-, oil-free, fruit sweetened]
Prep time: 15 minutes Baking time: 15-20 minutes Total time: 30-35 minutes
- 2 dl / 4/5 cup / 60 g oats
- 2 dl / 4/5 cup / 120 g flour of choice
- 1-3 tbsp coconut sugar or other sweetener
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp nut butter of your choice (I used almond butter)
- 1-2 tbsp milk of your choice
- Preheat your oven to 175º C.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and mix with your hands.
- Put the dough between to large pieces of plastic foil and flatten with a rolling-pin. Take a cookie cutter of your choice and cut out cookies. Transfer the dough cookies to a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes or until they’re golden and not so soft anymore. ENJOY!